Below you will find a summary of the investment policy and incentives provided as per the Ethiopian Investment Laws.
- There is no restriction on the modality of participation,
- There is no discrimination between domestic and foreign investors regard to the provision of incentives,
- There is a 100% Exemption from the payment of customs duty on imported capital goods and construction materials including spare parts whose value is not greater than 15% of the total value of capital goods to be imported.
- Income tax exemption for investments in manufacturing, agro-processing, agriculture and ICT from 2 up to 7 years. The privileges of Loss carry forward for half of the tax holiday period.
- Export incentives like Duty drawback scheme, Voucher system, Bonded manufacturing warehouse scheme…etc.
Any pertinent information about investment in Ethiopia, tax in Ethiopia, can be available from an Ethiopian Investment Lawyer, Ethiopian Tax lawyer, Ethiopian, Ethiopian Employment Layer, Ethiopian Labour Relationships Lawyer, Ethiopian Immigration lawyer.
If you have an additional question or comment please Contact us.