Ethiopia is passing through a remarkable episode of transformation in relation to infrastructure development and Commodity market. Road, Airport, Water, Electricity, Railway and Dry Ports … etc is being built throughout the entire country. Electric Utilities and Independent Power Producers, Renewable Energy works are being expanded. Especially the renewable energy project works of Wind, Solar, Hydro, and Geothermal power development is booming.
Accordingly our attorneys working on Infrastructure and Commodities will provide their legal advice and representation service in this market. Our experience in infrastructure and commodities covers every market, sector and region of the Country. Our practice covers a multitude of disciplines, including Corporate, Project Finance; Structured Trade and Commodity Finance; Dispute Resolution and Litigation; International Arbitration; Corporate Responsibility; Real Estate; Construction and Engineering; Employment and Labour; Intellectual Property …etc.
Since our law office handles wide aspects of legal relationship including Corporate and Business Organization, Intellectual Property, Immigration, Tax, Merger and Acquisitions, Labour and Employment, Insurance, Infrastructure and Commodities, Mining, Minerals, Natural Resources and Energy, Competition, Tort /Extra Contractual, Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Legal Due Diligence we are able to provide a completely appropriate legal advice and representation to our clients at every stage of their business life span from incorporation to dissolution.
Our works of Legal Advice and/or Representation include:
- Access and Regulated Industries
- Public Private Partnerships;
- Social Infrastructure: Hospitals, Education, Housing and Justice
- Infrastructure and Commodity Trade Tax;
- Major Infrastructure Development Agreements on Transport, Airport, Road, Water, Electricity, Rail and Dry Ports
- Projects and Project Finance; Structured Trade And Commodity Finance;
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation; International Arbitration;
- Corporate Responsibility;
- Real Estate; Construction Law; Construction and Engineering;
- Employment and Labour;
- International Trade, Customs Law; Import and Export
- Intellectual Property