If you need legal help in relation to the Family issues and look for a family law firm in Ethiopia Fikadu Asfaw and Associates Law Office provides excellent legal advice and representation in the area of Family Law Matters such as Succession, Will, Divorce, Child Custody, Asset Liquidation, and Adoption… etc.
Our Family Lawyers provide legal advice and/or representation on the preparation of valid Wills, Donations, Gifts, Succession Cases (Testate or Intestate) Inheritance and related legal issues. Further our highly experienced Family Law Attorneys in Addis Ababa and throughout Ethiopia handle our client’s Inheritance, Liquidation and Partition of Inheritance, Paternity and other Inheritance related matters and they are highly successful in handling complex succession cases efficiently with utmost diligence and patience.
We also advise and represent various adoption cases under Ethiopian Family Courts.
Our Divorce Attorneys provide invaluable legal advice and representation on family matters such as in their Marriage and Divorce, Child Custody and Support, and Property Division matters in the Ethiopian Family Courts. Our Family Law Attorneys attempt their best to enable spouses reach Divorce Settlement Agreement, Child Custody and Support, and Liquidation of Pecuniary matters amicably, free of hatred and antagonism and to the possible level of “Best Interest of the Child”.
Our works of Legal Advice and/or Representation include:
- Succession, Inheritance, Preparing/drafting a Valid Will, Gifts and Donations;
- Domestic relationships and Agreements of all kinds, including Marriage, Domestic Partnerships and Cohabitation, Irregular Union, Civil Unions and other Family Structures, both Traditional and Non-Traditional;
- Dissolution of Marriage, Divorce, Child Custody and Support, Maintenance Allowance, Paternity, Property (Liquidation of Common Property), Child Custody and Visitation, the Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Marital settlement agreements, Parenting agreements, Property Settlements
- Pre-Nuptial/Ante-Nuptial Agreements, Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Change of Name;
- Paternity, Adoption, Child Abduction, Termination of Parental Rights, and Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements.
- Litigation; Out-of-court settlements via Alternative Dispute Resolution, Including Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.