Property and Real Estate Matters
If you need a law firm on Property Rights and Real Estate Matters in Ethiopia, Fikadu Asfaw and Associates Law Office is available for your needs. Our Law Office works on the protection of property rights whether Personal or Real Property, Tangible or Intangible. Accordingly our law office protects the ownership rights of its clients over any Corporeal Personal Property, including such items as merchandise and Incorporeal Personal Property, comprised of such rights as Stocks, Bonds, Trademarks, Patents, and Copyrights.
We handle real estate mattes and assist clients in the Negotiation and Closing of Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales, Including the Preparation of Purchase Agreements, Conveyance Documents, Financing Documents, and other related documents. Our Lawyers represent both Landlords and Tenants and have significant experience in Leasing Transactions, Including Retail Leases, Ground Leases, Build-To-Suit Leases, Office Leases, Industrial Leases and Subleases. We also assist clients in all types of Real Estate Development, including Shopping Center, Industrial, Residential, and Hotel Developments.
Our lawyers advise clients on current methods and alternatives in real estate financing and assist in the structuring and documentation of Real Estate Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, Contracts of Sale and other Financing Transactions, Such as Sale-and-Leasebacks. We are also involved in structuring and documenting Limited Liability Companies, Real Estate Partnerships and Joint Ventures, and Our Lawyers advise on the Structuring of Real Estate Investments.
Our Law Office Attorneys have broad experience in land use regulation and in project permitting Before Local Government Entities, State Agencies and Appeals Boards. Our practice includes the preparation and processing of all Local, State, and Federal Permit applications relating to land use and environmental regulation of development projects, also including advice on financing options for public and private infrastructure required as a condition of permit approval.
Our works of Legal Advice and/or Representation include:
- Agreement Preparation, Building Contracts, Acquisition of Property-Owning Companies or Close Corporations;
- Land Use Regulations, Administrative Laws, Service Agreements, Land Lease Agreements;
- Registration of Mortgage Bonds and Notaries Bonds; Registration of servitudes and other real rights against property by Notarial Deeds;
- Possession and Possessory Rights; Ownership and Ownership rights;
- Eminent Domain, Inverse Condemnation, Public Use, Expropriation and Compensation, Land Restitution Matters,
- Bailment, Gifts, Bona Fide Purchasers
- Real Estate, Personal Property, Condominium, Apartments,
- Transfer Of Property via Inheritance, Donation, Gift, Will, Sale,
- Property Rights Litigation, Appellate Practice,
- Real Estate Development; Real Estate Financing;
- Partnership, Joint Venture, and Real Estate Investment;